- Are you passionate about lifelong learning and helping people develop their talents, especially through professional and digital competencies?
- Are you a motivator and connector, bringing together learners and employers to find the best fit between professional interests and career opportunities?
- Are you a facilitator who engages learners in experiences that help them build strengths and embrace growth opportunities as individuals and team members?
- Do you like evaluating and implementing software and services that help people connect with each other and do their work more easily?
- Are you a skilled manager and organizer, able to keep a number of balls in the air while stewarding continuous improvement with a network of constituents within, and beyond, the University?
If so, we are seeking a Program Manager for the Academy of Digital Sciences, UNE’s continuing professional development program. You’ll be working with a talented ecosystem of Academy staff, learners, professionals, and employers, and you’ll bring the program to its next level, and beyond.
The position description and application procedures are here https://une.peopleadmin.com/postings/2957
We hope you’ll join us!